It's now even easier to file
your income tax return!
Watch this video to see how we've made filing
your income tax return even easier!
Filing your return yourself
Filing online is even easier!
You will no longer receive a NetFile Québec access code to file your return online. Instead, when you file your income tax return using software, the social insurance number and date of birth you enter when completing your return will be used to confirm your identity.
If you have moved or if your banking information has changed, you will need to provide the number of one of your two most recent notices of assessment. If you no longer have either notice, click the button below.
Save time: download your tax data!
Some software programs now let you download data from your tax slips instead of having you type the information in yourself. To download the data, you will need to provide:
- your social insurance number
- your date of birth
- a notice of assessment number
If you no longer have either notice, click the button below.
Having your income tax return filed
by a tax preparer
You can have your tax preparer download data from your tax slips using software that has been authorized by Revenu Québec.
All you have to do is give him or her your download code.
Get your download code
Getting your download code is easy! You can:
- use our Get Your Download Code online service, available on our website
- use My Account
- use our automated telephone service at 418 654-9754 if you are calling from the Québec City area, 514 864-3689 if you are calling from the Montréal area or, toll-free, at 1 888 811-7362 if you are calling from elsewhere in Québec
- call our client services
If you use the Get Your Download Code online service or the automated telephone service, you will have to provide your social insurance number, your date of birth and a notice of assessment number.
If you no longer have your notices, you can get them in one of two ways:
Receiving a refund and paying a balance due
If you are entitled to a refund, register for direct deposit and we will deposit your refund directly into your account.
If you need to pay a balance due, you can:
- Pay online through your financial institution's online services
- Print a remittance slip using the software you used to complete your return and mail it to us along with your payment